These are the best sandwiches ever! I know a lot of you have been asking about this recipe so here it is.
-4 thick slices of french bread or Italian bread
-2 pads of real salted butter
-1 tbs blue cheese salad dressing
-3 tbs cream cheese
-2 tbs crumbled blue cheese
-1 tbs shredded cheddar
-1/2 cup cooked shredded chicken breast or 1 large can of cubed all white chicken.
-1.5 tbs Frank’s Hot Sauce
1. Get two bowls out and in the first one combine all all cheeses and blue cheese dressing. Mix until well blended.
2. In the second bowl add chicken and hot sauce and mix until well blended.
3. Spread butter on one side of the bread and place on the skillet that is set on medium to medium high. Place chicken mixture on top.
4. Spread cheese mixture on the other piece of bread and place it facing the chicken mixture. Place butter on the top piece of bread.
5. Cook both sides of the sandwich until they turn golden brown.
6. Serve immediately