There has been a lot of tough lessons that I had to learn this year. Most of them took longer than the others but I got it eventually. Most of them were a shock to me and some I was told but never wanted to listen.
Here they are! My 10 lessons I have learned this year!
- Make sure the dog poops outside before you leave for work.
- Use recycled grocery bags when going to the grocery store (Some places give you $0.05 off per bag you use)
- That my head is too big to wear a hat.
- Never go to bed angry.
- Sometimes its better to listen rather than give your opinion.
- You are not always right but your wife is.
- That sometimes its better to just say goodbye instead of trying to hold on to what you use to be.
- When you need to be somewhere soon, tell your wife to get ready two hours prior.
- Keep your phone on at all times!
- Married people have nothing in common with single people! (More on this later.)