I love this recipe. My mom made this for us all the time growing up and I got the recipe a while back. One of my favorite things about it is that you can top it with pretty much anything. I hope you like it.
8 oz package of sour cream
1 bag of sharp cheddar cheese
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 package of defrosted shredded or cubed hash browns
- Add all contents in a bowl and sir until blended.
- Leave about 1/2 cup of cheese out.
- Bake on 450 for 45 to an hour.
- Top with remaining cheese
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the cheese is starting to bubble.
You can add bacon bits, or corn flakes, or Ritz crackers on top if you want for an extra flavor.