I just love making this dish. I know it has been a while since I posted a new recipe but I wanted to share this with everyone. I learned how to make this at work actually. I saw one of the people in our cafeteria make this and I thought I could. I have changed the recipe overtime to make it more personal but you can add what ever you want in it. I have some suggestions I will put at the end.
2 Cans of alfredo sauce
1 Tablespoon of minced garlic
1/4 Cup of olive oil
1 Cup of broccoli florets
1 Cup of diced onion
1 Box of bow tie pasta
2 Boneless Chicken Breasts.
1/2 Cup of Feta cheese
1/2 Cup of Parmesan cheese
1. Start cooking your pasta as directed on the box
2. In a large sauce pan add olive oil and minced garlic on medium heat until the garlic starts to sizzle.
3. Add onion, broccoli, and chicken and stir fry until crisp and cooked (might want to cook chicken first and then add veggies).
4. Add both cans of alfredo sauce and let simmer
5 You can add both feta cheese and parmesan cheese for added flavor.
6. Combined pasta with mixture and let simmer for up to 3 minutes.
7. Serve with extra parmesan cheese! Enjoy!
You can add more veggies like mushrooms, carrots, olives, green peppers, and squash if you would like. I also like to add a spoonful of pesto to mine for an added kick. I hope you like it. It’s the most flexible recipe I have.