Well its been a long time since I posted a recipe on the blog. I have become really obsessed with using my crock pot lately and have found some really amazing recipes and one of the most recent adventure is a very tasty fall treat. I love Starbucks and one of my favorite things there that is not made of coffee is their pumpkin bread. It’s so good.
I have been looking for a recipe that is both easy and delicious because I am not a baker by any means. I burn the slice and bake cookies that are claimed to be “idiot proof”. I found this recipe is amazing very “idiot proof”.
1 Can of Pumpkin
1/2 (8 oz) block Cream cheese, softened
1 Cup Sugar
1 Teaspoon Baking soda
2 Cups Flour
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Stick of butter or margarine, melted
1 Cup Pecans or nut of choice (optional)
1. Mix pumpkin and cream cheese together
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients in bowl.
3. Spray crock pot with bakers joy
4. Pour mixture in crock pot.
5. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours.
6. Once done put on rack to cool for 5 to 15 minutes.
For more great crock pot recipes, go to http://crockingirls.com/recipes/pumpkin-bread/