Every Friday I am going to share with you five amazing facts that are not only true(If they were not true they would not be facts), but are fun. Who does not love fun facts? I know this guy loves them! Some of these facts will be about me and my family and some will be about other things.
Here we go!!!
1. The longest traffic jam was on the Beijing-Tibet Expressway near Beijing. It lasted 12 days and was 62 miles long. Think about that next time you feel like showing some road rage!
2. When I was in my early 20’s I auditioned to be on The Real World. It was not my most proudest moment but it makes for a great laugh at parties.
3. The fingerprints of koala bears are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene. Hmmm… good to know.
4. 40% of McDonald’s profits come from the sales of Happy Meals. Honey Boo Boo must be keeping them in business with her love of chicken nuggets.
5. Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a “Friday the 13th.” Prepare your future bad days now. I went ahead and put mine in iCal.
Have great weekend everyone!!!