At least for 10 to 15 minutes every night my wife and I have a talk about our day, whats going on tomorrow, and other random things but last night we started talking about how watching Rugrats on Nickelodeon changed our lives. Just think about. There are so many life lessons that can be learned by watching these talking babies live and learn about the world. Can I just say how wonderful being a kid in the 90’s was? It was freakin amazing! Now that I said that, let me give you some life lessons that can be learned by watching Rugrats.
If you ever find yourself locked in a room or a caged fence, reach down in your underwear and find that hidden screwdriver you been keeping and unlock it.
- Idolizing a dinosaur is ok
- It’s ok to run around naked, even if you are out in public.
- If you and your sister are twins, all you have to do is put her bow in your hair and people will not be able to tell you apart even if she clearly has a dress on and you have on overalls.
- To always watch your kids and never fall asleep. You never know if they are going on a mission to find a rubber duck or to confront the monster that is living in top shelf of the hallway closet.
- Never leave your kids outside alone. This is important if you know that your 1 to 2-year-old kids no where the fence in you backyard is broken.
- If you are chilling on the couch watching TV and you kid comes riding in the living room on your dog’s back its time to be concerned.
- It’s ok to be scared but not scared of everything.
- If you are mad to always say someone’s full name to show you mean business. LILLIAN!!
- Dr. Lipschitz does not know anything.