Just like last week here are some fun facts to get your weekend started!
1. Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better than men. My wife will agree to that.
2. All characters from Winnie The Pooh represented mental disorders. Winnie the Pooh portrayed an eating disorder. Thats enough to make you not want to buy your kid a stuffed Tigger.
3. Each person in America eats about 46 pizza slices a year. I should look into changing Frozen Pizza Wednesdays to Salad Wednesdays.
4. Elephants are the only mammals that can’t jump. Did you ever see the movie White Elephants Can’t Jump?
5. The only time I ever went to a wedding with an open bar, I got so drunk that I made out with the bride’s mom.