1. Hershey’s Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it’s kissing the conveyor belt. They are still very amazing and yummy!
2. Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite. BOOM!
3. The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra’s “Its A Wonderful Life”.
4. The average American drinks about 600 sodas a year. Time to layoff the soda!
5. The condom – made originally of linen – was invented in the early 1500s. Glad they changed that!