1. Most televison commercials that advertise milk actually use a mixture of white paint and thinner.
2. A man once held up and robbed a bank for $1, then sat down and waited for police to arrest him so he could receive healthcare in prison.
3. The two animals that can see behind itself without turning its head are the rabbit and the parrot.
4. Boxing is the only sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the winner until the contest ends.
5. Apples are more efficient at waking you up in the morning as compared to caffeine.