Hey guys! Merry Christmas to your family from ours. We have had a crazy Christmas morning here at the Funderburke house. K-Dub loved all of her gifts from Santa and Mommy and Daddy. Right now I am sitting in where? You guessed it! The kitchen! I am making a hash brown casserole for Christmas brunch with BrittWhitFun’s family. That’s not the only thing I have been cooking. I also made a Butterfinger Cheesecake that is out of this world. I could not just make something this awesome without sharing it with you guys. So consider this a Christmas gift from me to you. Trust me when I say you won’t want to return it.
5 to 6 packages of 8oz cream cheese sat out at room temp to soften
1 cup of sugar
2 tbsp of flour
3 Butterfinger bars crushed up
1 8 oz sour cream
1 tbsp of vanilla extract
1/3 cup of peanut butter
1 package of vanilla wafers
3 tbsp of sugar
1 stick of melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 325
2. Crush vanilla wafers and add sugar and butter.
3. Put in a spring formed pan that has been greased and spread along the bottom and sides of the pan.
5. Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes
6.In a separate bowl mix all of the ingredients. Make sure to add each egg separately for best results.
7. Pour mixture in pan and bake for 70 minutes
8. Sat out to cool and then put in refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours.
9. Before serving you can add additional Butterfinger crumbles on top for a little something extra.