We’ll I finally made it to the ability to celebrate 28 years of being alive!! It’s really exciting. Sorry. I am trying to write this as K-Dub is trying to open a pack of my moist wipes with her teeth. Oh awesome! The nanny got her. Ok, where was I? Oh yes, I am 28 years old today! I began to sit and think as I waited in the parking lot at the local Walgreens waiting on them to open so I can get some band aids. I needed them for the blisters on my feet from my old and tired running shoes. I started to think that I have learned so much in 28 years and experience so many awesome things that it’s almost impossible write them down. So I took the top 28 and decided to post them.
1. My wife is amazing and I would be lost without her. She is the best mom and person I know.
2. The greatest thing in 28 years I have ever done was become a father. It is the best job in the world and the rewards are better than the no pay.
3. Moist wipes are better than toilet paper and I am man enough to admit it.
4. My whole college experience was great and the people are met were awesome.
5. My family is great and they never stop supporting me. You guys are the best.
6. I am the few people in the world to have a best friend for 14 years. My best friend Chris is more than a friend. He is a brother and will always be welcome in my house.
7. My house that my wife and I bought this year. It’s everything we wanted and look forward to the many years in it.
8. My wife and I went to Mexico for our honeymoon. It was my first time flying and being out of the country but it was a trip to never forget.
9. Starbucks- never a bad cup of coffee.
10. My trip to the Super Bowl in 2007. Great trip and even better time with friends.
11. My brother. He is a great guy and works hard to keep the streets of Monroe safe.
12. Running- this has been a great hobby and I look forward to see where it takes me.
13. Nothing good happens after 2am.
14. Never drink a hot beer.
15. Stay in my own lane.
16. Never go to bed angry.
17. Any trip to Atlanta was amazing.
18. Our weekend trips to Nana’s house at Holden Beach.
19. My childhood was the best ever.
20. My nieces and nephew are so much fun. I love being an uncle.
21. Never wake up a sleeping baby.
22. Never forget how you got to where you are be grateful.
23. People come in your life for a reason or a season.
24. Learning to cook has been the best thing. My mom and grandma are the best teachers. I hope to pass down what they taught me to K-Dub.
25. Netflix- now I am never bored.
26. Target- you are my favorite store ever.
27. Life is what you make of it.
28. Nothing is impossible with a little hard work and determination.
Here is to the next 28 years!!!