So this week my little girl turned two. I can’t believe it. It just seems like yesterday we came home from the hospital. Now she is running around and speaking full sentences. I always heard that they grow up so fast but I never thought I to be true until having a child of my own.
K-Dub had a great party. We had our family and a few close friends come. I hate January birthdays cause it’s cold and flu season so a lot of K-Dubs friends could not make it cause they were sick. She got lots of presents and ate tons of what she calls happy cake.
After the party we went to dinner with Aunt Kate and came home feeling exhausted but successful that we threw an amazing party.
Now that K-Dub is two she can now do the following…
1. Feed herself
2. Drink out of her own cup
3. Sit through an entire movie.
4. Climb on everything and I mean EVERYTHING!
5. She knows who people are.
6. She repeats EVERYTHING you say
9. She sings songs even ones she does not know the words to
10. She farts and thinks it’s the funniest thing in the world.
11. She hates to share
12. She does not like boys unless they are Daddy.
13. She loves Curious George.
14. She likes to dance. Mostly with her Cousin Charlee Bell
15. She still uses a diaper but wants to learn to use the big potty.
So I can’t wait to see what happens in year three of being a parent. She is so smart and continues to learn everyday. I love being this girls dad and I know that things are just going to get better from here.