Well we are finally almost here. The day before I turn 30. I never thought I would get here and for 365 days I have been dreading it. I have no problem getting older. I am excited to see what the next chapter of my life will bring but I can’t help but look back on highs and lows of my twenties.
- Turning 21- That was a fun night or what I remember was.
- Graduating College- Met some great people and worked my butt off for that degree.
- Falling in love- It happened a lot and I learned so much.
- My first “Big Boy” job- I hated every minute of it but Wells Fargo taught me a lot.
- Meeting my wife- Went in with pink eye and left with a date.
- My first apartment- Miss that Bachelor Pad including the smell and noisy neighbors.
- Loosing my job- The best thing that ever happened to me.
- Finally getting my dream job- I love working in Advertising!
- Getting engaged- Still can’t believe she said Yes!
- My Dad died- I miss him everyday.
- Getting Married- The best day of my life.
- First time flying- Scary but fun.
- First time in another country- Mexico was the best honeymoon
- The birth of my kids- No words can describe how amazing this was
- Buying a house.
- Getting Fat- Pregnant wife + McDonalds= 300 pound me.
- Loosing 80 pounds– Working out+ no McDonalds= 220 pound me.
- Running my first 5k- Came in 3rd in my age division.
- Completing my first half marathon.
- Completing my first whole marathon
I am sure I am forgetting so other amazing moments of my twenties but these are the ones that mean the most to me.
I am excited to see what happens in the next 10 years of my life. I look forward to watching my kids grow up and getting closer to my wife. I also can’t wait to see where my healthy lifestyle takes me.
Here is to being 30! Lets do this!